Well, in my neck of the woods this week the temperature (with wind chill) went down to - 40 degrees Celsius. For my American friends, this is one of the times the two thermometers meet - that translates to - 40 degrees Fahrenheit as well.
Yeah, baby it's cold outside. But by gosh, we're Canadians and we know how to deal with the cold! But, just in case, Simon and Schuster Canada has some suggestions AND a great sweepstakes to help keep you warm as well!
Just head over to staywarmbooks.ca. They've come up with five ways to stay warm for winter. And to warm you up further - enter to win a great Stay Warm Kit that includes:
- 1 pair of mittens
- 1 pair of reusable hand warmers
- Scented candles
- 1 pair of socks
- 1 hot water bottle
- 1 Simon & Schuster Canada signature mug
- 1 Sower's Blend tea
- The Ultimate Survival Guide (Canadian Edition)
- The Demonologist
- The Troop (I just finished this last week - it may give you chills! My review)
- The Best Cook Book Ever
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Wonders of Winter- Hyperbole and a Half
- Octopus's Garden
Starts today! staywarmbooks.ca. You can keep up with Simon and Schuster Canada on Facebook and on Twitter.