Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Almost 2012! It's hard to imagine that another year has gone by already! The older I get, the faster they go.

So what are you doing to celebrate? I have decided to do a 5K Resolution Walk/Run at 5 pm on New Year's Eve. Ahem - I will be doing the walk part - in the winter - at night - in Canada. What the heck was I thinking? Well, I'm thinking it's a fine way to kickstart my plans to keep working on getting healthier. We've also been invited to a house party - not sure if I'll make it after doing the walk!

Lots of books read and listened to in 2011 - a total of 154 (list here)  ! Every time I think that I should cut back, I hear of another great book or new author. So there's no fighting it - I love to read and I don't think that will every change!


Best wishes for a happy, healthy New Year to all of you from
                               A Bookworm's World!

4 comments:

Mystica said...

A very happy 2012 to you.

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Happy new year to you, too! I know what you mean - there's so many great books out there. Too hard to resist reading them all!

bermudaonion said...

Happy New Year to you!

The Book Chick said...

A very happy New Year to you and your family!