Saturday, July 11, 2009

Some overdue thank you's...



Well I came back from holidays to some lovely surprises!

The first was A Bookworm's Award for Bookfriends from Vicki at Reading at the Beach. Thanks Vicki for thinking of me! (And I want to be reading at the beach with you!)


And the Kreativ Blogger award from both Sassy Brit and Cindy at Cindy's Love of Books! Thank you both so much! For this one, you're supposed to list 7 favourite things. So here goes, in no particular order! ( And there are certainly more than 7......)

1. My porch on a summer night.
2. My two dogs
3. My family and friends
4. Fabric, fabric and more fabric ( hmm is quilting something close to my heart?
5. Gardening
6. Books
7. A good cuppa tea

Thanks again for thinking of me!

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm glad you said in no particular order! I wondered when I saw books as #6. Congratulations on your awards!

Teddy Rose said...

Congrats!