Monday, February 2, 2009

Winners - Cross Country Audio Book - James Patterson

And the three lucky winners of an audio book copy of Cross Country by James Patterson, courtesy of Hachette Books and chosen by are:

2. Angelacisco
3. I never heard back from the original third winner, so on to #4. Congrats to rmc1ra!

I will be contacting you via email for your mailing information. Congratulations and thanks to all who entered!


Serena said...

Congrats to the winners...its another good James Patterson.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to all 3 winners. I enjoyed this book and hope you do too.

Angela C said...

Thank you so much! I am having major problems with my email right now. If you do not receive my email with my shipping info could you please let me know. I really don't want to miss out.

Luanne said...

Not to worry Angela - I received it!